Copyright © Computer Tricks and Tips
Design by Shubham Mangla
Wednesday 9 November 2011

Introducing to my blog

"Computers can never replace human stupidity..."


The idea of my this blog is to share  computer  tricks and tips which are very  much unknown to the common people who uses computer and internet  daily .I will also aware people about hacking, viruses and many other  traps which are caught by hackers...For any help or assistance in the computer field you can give your problem in the comment section and will be replied within  a day

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog
    Check my blog too
    My blog is also related to Computer & Technology stuff,maybe we can do some exchange of links

    www.geekfellows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete